Relational Harmony


Tuesday, March 13, 2007

five things most people don't know about me

Karthik's tag -

1. I had a huge crush on Daniel Vettori.
2. I make lists for lots of things. From groceries to things to do. If there is no reason, then I will find one.
3. Sandman makes me truly sad. At times I simply couldn't read further. I had to stop reading, take deep breaths and think about something else.
4. I talk in my sleep. Its truly scary. Or so I am told. :-)
5. I absolutely loathed messenger clients during college. I couldn't fathom how a person can sit for couple of hours in front of a PC and have a decent conversation without any human touch in it. Neither voice nor face. :-)

Posted by Sookie :: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------